- Region Spain
Welcome to the world of Coto de Hayas Garnacha Centenaria! This wine is a true gem, made from 100% Garnacha grapes that are hand-harvested from very old vineyards. The result is a deep, ruby red wine with great brightness and clarity that will leave you wanting more.
At Coto de Hayas, we are a family-owned winery with a rich heritage that dates back generations. Our winemaking process is steeped in tradition, with a focus on sustainability and quality. We believe that the best wines come from the best grapes, which is why we take great care in selecting only the finest fruit for our wines.
When it comes to tasting notes, Coto de Hayas Garnacha Centenaria is a true standout. You'll notice a delicious balance of intense fruits and spices, with a long aftertaste that lingers on the palate. This wine is perfect for pairing with a variety of foods, including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and hearty stews.
Here are some highlights of Coto de Hayas Garnacha Centenaria:
- Made from 100% Garnacha grapes
- Hand-harvested from very old vineyards
- Deep, ruby red with great brightness and clarity
- Intense fruits and spices with a long aftertaste
- Perfect for pairing with grilled meats, roasted vegetables, and hearty stews
We hope you'll join us in supporting family-owned wineries like Coto de Hayas. Our commitment to sustainability and quality is evident in every bottle of wine we produce, and we can't wait for you to try our Garnacha Centenaria 2020. Cheers!
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.