- Region Italy
- Extras Discover, Organic, Sustainably Focussed
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds, Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Montepulciano
- Body Light medium
- Closure Cork
'Earth to produce and time to prepare' is the philosophy of Mont’Albano - quality and tradition to create a unique taste. Mont'Albano was green before it was in fashion. For them, it was and continues to be a life choice, a way of looking not only at the vineyards but at the world around us. Today, they are happy and proud of their choice. It is a choice they will pass on to their children and, as with a sip of fine wine, to the tables of their customers and friends.
The wine presents a brilliant, attractive, and warm ruby-red colour, while its aroma is ample and remarkably complex, featuring vinous and characteristic tones. The palate is dry and gracious, with delicate and soft veining, achieving a fine and harmonious balance. It has an intense and complex perfume boasting rich, ripe cherry, blackberries, black currants and cloves. A lush and juicy wine. Perfectly balanced with supple tannins. Elegant, long and well-structured.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.