- Region Scotland
- Spirit Type Whiskey, Whisky
Buy any TWO bottles of Chivas & get a 6x pack of Rocks Glasses included. Simply add the glasses HERE to your cart to redeem. While Stocks Last.
Chivas Regal 12 is a blend of many different malt and grain Scotch whiskies, matured for at least 12 years. This rich, smooth blend combines style with substance and tradition.
For James Chivas, there were two fundamental principles of blending: old, mature stocks and a distinct Speyside accent. Master Blender Colin Scott adheres to those same principles today, with whiskies at least 12 years old with a generous measure of Speyside malts.
An aromatic infusion of wild herbs, heather, honey and orchard fruits.
Radiant, warm amber.
Round and creamy with a full, rich taste of honey and ripe apples, with vanilla, hazelnut and butterscotch notes.
Rich and lingering.
- Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2018
- Gold Medal at the International Wine and Spirits Competition in 2017
- Gold Medal at The Scotch Whisky Masters in 2016
- Double Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2015
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.