- Region Chile, Southamerica
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Light medium
Over a century ago, Don Melchor, the founder of Concha y Toro winery, created a legend that lives on today. When he discovered his finest wines were missing, he spread the word amongst the local villagers that the devil lived in his cellar. From that day, the wine has been known as Casillero del Diablo, the devil's cellar. And the wine thieves remain deterred.
Introducing the Casillero del Diablo Pinot Noir 2022, a soft and brilliant red wine that is sure to delight your senses. This wine is the perfect choice for wine enthusiasts who prefer family-owned wineries with a rich heritage.
The Casillero del Diablo Pinot Noir boasts elegant and expressive aromas with remarkable touches of fresh strawberries and traces of raspberries. At the end, some soft hints of rose petals appear that are complemented with delicate French oak barrel flavours like cedar and tobacco.
The palate is absolutely elegant with a correct presence of tannins, and the barrel notes are well integrated. The acidity is fresh due to the fruit that maintains a good balance among all the components of the wine. The end palate is outstanding thanks to the fresh raspberries and dried flowers.
This wine is made using traditional winemaking processes that have been passed down through generations of the Concha y Toro family. The winery is committed to sustainability and quality, ensuring that every bottle of Casillero del Diablo Pinot Noir is crafted with care and attention to detail.
Pair this wine with your favourite dishes, such as grilled salmon, roasted chicken, or mushroom risotto. The Casillero del Diablo Pinot Noir is the perfect complement to any meal, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to your dining experience.
- Soft and brilliant red wine with elegant and expressive aromas
- Made using traditional winemaking processes passed down through generations
- Committed to sustainability and quality
- Perfectly pairs with grilled salmon, roasted chicken, or mushroom risotto
- Crafted with care and attention to detail by the Concha y Toro family-owned winery
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.