- Region Chile, Southamerica
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Carmanere
- Body Full
Discover the story of a wine that disappeared from its place of origin in France, only to reappear in Chile at the end of the 20th century. The Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo Carmenere 2021 is a smooth and delicate wine with intense color, round tannins, and attractive aromas of black currant and chocolate. This wine is perfect for wine enthusiasts who appreciate family-owned wineries and traditional winemaking processes.
Concha y Toro is a family-owned winery with a rich heritage that dates back to 1883. The winery is located in the Maipo Valley, one of the most prestigious wine regions in Chile. The traditional winemaking process used by Concha y Toro ensures that each bottle of wine is of the highest quality, with a focus on sustainability and environmental responsibility.
The Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo Carmenere 2021 is a wine that is sure to impress. It has a smooth and delicate taste that is complemented by its intense color and attractive aromas. The round tannins make this wine easy to drink, and it pairs perfectly with aged cheese.
- Smooth and delicate taste
- Intense color
- Round tannins
- Attractive aromas of black currant and chocolate
- Perfect pairing with aged cheese
Support a family-owned winery and indulge in the rich flavors of the Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo Carmenere 2021. This wine is perfect for any occasion, whether you're enjoying a quiet night in or hosting a dinner party with friends.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.