- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Light medium
- Closure Screw Top
Off a single estate in Lowburn, Church Road Grand Rerserve Pinot Noir is a Central Otago Pinot Noir that is beautifully fragrant.
The wine is built around a core of black cherry and berry fruit, overlaid with beautiful floral and spice notes. The oak is subtle, supporting the wine without dominating the fruit and there is an underlying mineral element. On the palate the wine is medium weight and supple with incredible textural length, combining elegance and fineness with undeniable presence.
The richness and complexity of this Pinot Noir makes it well suited to a variety of meat or game dishes, particularly where savoury flavours abound.
14% abv. Central Otago, New Zealand.
Church Road Grand Reserve wines are produced only in exceptional vintages. The very best low-cropping vineyard blocks are targeted for selective hand-harvesting to yield wines with the greatest possible flavour, depth and concentration. In the winery these wines are made using small batch, traditional winemaking techniques that emphasise texture, structure and subtle complexity, while still letting the fruit shine through.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.