- Region Scotland
- Spirit Type Whiskey, Whisky
Chivas 18 is meticulously blended by Master Blender Colin Scott. It’s a uniquely rich and multi-layered whisky which is produced using various malt and grain whiskies from distilleries all over Scotland, including our classic Speyside malt from Strathisla. Much more than a drink, Chivas 18 is a luxuriously complex experience waiting to be discovered.
Intense, dark amber. Rich, indulgent, multi-layered aromas with hints of dried fruits, buttery toffee and dark chocolate. A velvety, dark chocolate palate yields to elegant floral notes and a wisp of sweet, mellow smokiness. Extremely warm, long finish.
2018 Silver, Best Blended 18yo Scotch, International Whiskey Competition
2014 Trophy Award, International Wine and Spirit Competition.
2013 Trophy award, International Spirits Challenge.
2012 Gold award, San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
2011 Gold award, San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
2010 Gold award, International Wine & Spirit Competition.
2009 Gold award, International Spirits Challenge.
The World’s Best Blended Scotch Whisky. A generous award for a generous taste, according to the 2014 Trophy Award for Best Blended Scotch Whisky at the International Wine and Spirit Competition
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.