- Region Usa
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Light medium
- Closure Screw Top
Produced from grapes grown in Monterey County where the climate and soil quality provide excellent growing conditions for the this varietal. Here, the cooling air from Monterey Bay helps to produce a longer growing season for the grapes, with extra grape-time on the vines leading to a characteristic depth of flavour in the wine.
Elegant and medium-bodied, offering aromas of cherry, tea and herbal spice. On the palate, the wine gives flavours of black cherry, plum, and spice. It is smooth with a silky texture and mild tannins. This versatile wine pairs well with lamb, chicken, veal, salmon, and light pasta dishes.
90 Points / Best Buy Wine Enthuasiast
Since its inception in 1994, Castle Rock Winery has built an enviable reputation for producing high quality wines at affordable prices. This winning formula has been highly successful, as proven by an increasing number of customers and members of the wine press who have given the wines glowing reviews.
Castle Rock buys grapes from approximately 40 grape growers, all renowned for their expertise and consistency.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.