- Region New Zealand
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Grapes Pinot Noir
This summer, indulge in the refreshing taste of Carrick Rosé 2022. Crafted by a family-owned winery with a rich heritage, this wine is made using Pinot Noir grapes that are pressed after extended skin contact. The result is a 100% barrel-fermented rosé that boasts a perfect balance between acid and sugar.
The nose of this wine is characterized by the sweet aroma of red cherries and lush strawberries. On the palate, the flavors of strawberries and cherries are perfectly balanced, making it an ideal wine to be enjoyed rather than sipped. This wine is best served chilled, making it the perfect accompaniment to a summer evening.
At Carrick, the traditional winemaking process is followed with a focus on sustainability and quality. The family-owned winery takes pride in crafting wines that are not only delicious but also environmentally friendly. The grapes are grown using sustainable farming practices, and the winery uses solar power to reduce its carbon footprint.
Carrick Rosé 2022 is a versatile wine that pairs well with a variety of foods. It is an excellent complement to light summer salads, grilled seafood, and spicy Asian dishes. The wine's acidity and fruitiness make it an ideal pairing for dishes with a touch of spice.
- Made using Pinot Noir grapes pressed after extended skin contact
- 100% barrel fermented in old French oak
- Nose characterized by red cherries and lush strawberries
- Perfectly balanced between acid and sugar
- Best served chilled
- Crafted by a family-owned winery with a focus on sustainability and quality
- Pairs well with light summer salads, grilled seafood, and spicy Asian dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.