- Region New Zealand
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Fresh Unoaked Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Light medium
This Chardonnay is a true masterpiece from a family-owned winery that has been crafting exceptional wines for generations. Carrick Bannockburn Chardonnay 2021 is a subtle mix of stone fruit, nectarine, and white peach aromas, with hints of sweet ground almonds and toasted oak. The wine is made using traditional winemaking techniques, with a focus on sustainability and quality.
The Carrick family has been producing wine for over a century, and their passion for winemaking is evident in every bottle. The grapes for this Chardonnay are handpicked and carefully selected to ensure only the best fruit is used. The wine is then aged in French oak barrels, which adds complexity and depth to the wine.
On the palate, this Chardonnay is a true delight. The complex flavors are complemented by a full-bodied structure, with a lees influence. The vanilla and primary fruit characters complement the well-balanced natural acidity, leaving the wine with a long creamy vanilla finish. This wine is perfect for pairing with seafood, poultry, or creamy pasta dishes.
- Made by a family-owned winery with over a century of experience
- Handpicked grapes and traditional winemaking techniques
- Aged in French oak barrels for added complexity and depth
- Subtle mix of stone fruit, nectarine, and white peach aromas
- Well-balanced natural acidity with a long creamy vanilla finish
- Perfect for pairing with seafood, poultry, or creamy pasta dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.