- Spirit Type Whiskey, Whisky, Whisky-singlemalt
Extremely limited stocks available for the collectors and aficionados among us.
Lithe and light-bodied, this is a superb Cardhu expression, set off perfectly by a mysterious note of Parma violets and with all the timeless elegance of a perfect single flower.
In the Cardhu 14 YO this golden malt, white grape and lychee aromas frolic with melodious fruits and meadow flowers. Composed in wine seasoned wood, it has a heather honeyed sweetness. Fragrantly, it charms with a creamy smooth texture and perfumed taste, enriched by lush red berries. Smoother sill with water, the finish carries a warming pinch of white pepper. Like a single bloom, this Cardhu is remarkable to behold. This is a harmonious and utterly charming Cardhu, its aromas fruity and meadow-sweet, its taste sweet, luscious and well rounded, accented by a striking and unusual perfumed note.
This is a harmonious and utterly charming Cardhu, its aromas fruity and meadow-sweet, its taste sweet, luscious and well rounded, accented by a striking and unusual perfumed note.
55.5% abv. Speyside.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.