- Region France
- Grapes Grenacheblend, Syrahblend
- Body Full
- Tannin Medium
- Closure Cork
With roots dating back to 1818, Maison Calvet boasts an impressive two centuries of winemaking heritage. Jean Marie Calvet, born in the Rhône Valley, led the family's wine journey across France. This wine emerged from Vinsobres, once classified as a Côtes-du-Rhône Villages AOC until 2006, when its exceptional quality prompted a promotion to the first standalone Rhône Cru.
Nestled in Vinsobres, the stony soils embrace heat, cultivating vines that yield highly concentrated grapes. The outcome is a collection of delicious reds with bold character. The 2020 vintage earned recognition with a silver medal and an impressive 92 points at the IWC Awards 2022.
A classic blend of Grenache and Syrah, this wine unfolds with rich notes of black cherry, blackcurrant, chocolate, and spicy garrigue herbs. Its robust character makes it an ideal pairing for herby roast lamb. Maison Calvet continues to craft wines honouring tradition while embodying the excellence that defines the Rhône Valley.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.