- Region Italy
- Wine Style Sparkling
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Grapes Glera
Welcome to the world of Ca' di Rajo, where tradition meets innovation to create exceptional wines that are perfect for any occasion. Our Prosecco Valdobbiadene Millesimato Extra Dryis a true testament to our family's passion for winemaking and commitment to sustainability.
At Ca' di Rajo, we are proud to be a family-owned winery with a rich heritage that dates back to the early 1900s. Our vineyards are located in the heart of the Prosecco region, where the unique microclimate and soil composition create the perfect conditions for growing high-quality grapes.
Our Prosecco Valdobbiadene Millesimato Extra Dry is made using traditional winemaking techniques that have been passed down through generations of our family. We believe in using sustainable practices to ensure that our wines are not only delicious but also environmentally friendly.
This Prosecco is a bright yellow with green hues, and it boasts a delicious blend of banana, pineapple, wild flowers, and bread on the nose. On the palate, you'll taste the crisp flavors of apple and pear, making it the perfect accompaniment to battered vegetables, oysters, prawns, and cheese.
- Family-owned winery with a rich heritage dating back to the early 1900s
- Traditional winemaking techniques passed down through generations
- Commitment to sustainability and environmentally friendly practices
- Bright yellow with green hues
- Delicious blend of banana, pineapple, wild flowers, and bread on the nose
- Crisp flavors of apple and pear on the palate
- Perfect with battered vegetables, oysters, prawns, and cheese
Join us in supporting smaller wineries and experience the craft and community that goes into every bottle of Ca' di Rajo Prosecco Valdobbiadene Millesimato Extra Dry.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.