- Region Scotland
- Spirit Type Whiskey, Whisky-singlemalt
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Ghost & Rare is a series of annual releases that blend Ghost distilleries with Rare Malts, from the unparalleled Blue Reserve. Each edition offers a fleeting opportunity to savour the character of whiskies from distilleries whose spirit lives on in their dwindling maturing stocks.
Each release is an exceptional blend of 8 treasured whiskies from Scotland, including irreplaceable whiskies from three "ghost" distilleries and five rare malts & grain whiskies from existing distilleries.
At the heart of this 2021 release is an exceptional single malt from the iconic “ghost” distillery of Pittyvaich that closed in 1993 after only 18 years of life. This rare stock is magnified by a selection of remarkable casks from the Johnnie Walker Blue Label reserves: the "ghost" distilleries of Port Dundas and Carsebridge, balanced with very rare single malts from a quartet of Speyside distilleries including Mannochmore, Cragganmore, Strathmill and Auchcroisk and rare expressions for the famed Highland distillery of Royal Lochnagar.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $10.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.