- Region Germany
- Extras Organic, Pres
- Beer Type Alcohol Free
- Beer Style Crisp
This beverage is initially created as a normal beer. Then the alcohol is removed by a process of vacuum and heat thereby retaining the flavour and style of Bitburger Pilsner beer. This a a refreshing beer that is low in calories.
So if you want an alcohol free beer, that is low in calories with the same refreshing taste, Bitburger Drive is perfect for you.
BB: 25th November 2022
Bitburger beers are brewed under German Purity Law meaning they are preservative free. The German Purity Law was established to maintain a consistent level of quality in brewing, and to prevent dangerous experimentation. It was introduced by the Bavarian Duke Wilhelm IV on the 23rd April 1516. Specifications of the law stipulated that only water, malted barley and hops were allowed to be used as ingredients for beer production, and it remains the oldest surviving law in the world related to food and drink.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.