- Region Australia
- Spirit Type Rum
Looking for the perfect rum to elevate your cocktail game? Look no further than the Beenleigh White Rum. This family-owned winery has been crafting high-quality spirits for generations, and their white rum is no exception.
Made from 100% molasses and aged for 3 years in Kauri and Brandy vats, this rum boasts a smooth and complex flavor profile that is perfect for mixing into your favorite cocktails. But don't let its versatility fool you - this rum is also delicious sipped neat or on the rocks.
At Beenleigh, sustainability and quality are at the forefront of their winemaking process. They use traditional methods to craft their spirits, ensuring that each bottle is a true labor of love. And with a focus on supporting smaller wineries, you can feel good about choosing this rum for your next cocktail party.
So what can you expect from the Beenleigh White Rum? Here are some of the highlights:
- Aged for 3 years in Kauri and Brandy vats for a smooth and complex flavor
- Made from 100% molasses for a rich and distinctive taste
- Perfect for mixing into your favorite cocktails or sipping neat
- Crafted using traditional winemaking methods for a true artisanal experience
- Supports a family-owned winery with a rich heritage and commitment to sustainability
Whether you're a seasoned rum enthusiast or just looking to try something new, the Beenleigh White Rum is a must-try. So why not add a bottle to your collection today and experience the magic of this family-owned winery for yourself?
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.