- Region Australia
- Spirit Type Rum
Indulge in the rich and golden Beenleigh Double Cask 5 YO Rum 40%, handcrafted with the utmost care and precision. This exquisite rum is the perfect addition to any collection, offering a seductive aroma and delightful taste that will leave you wanting more.
What sets this rum apart is the family-owned Beenleigh Distillery, which has been crafting premium spirits for over 150 years. The distillery's heritage and commitment to quality are evident in every sip of this exceptional rum.
The traditional winemaking process used by Beenleigh Distillery is steeped in sustainability and quality. The rum is aged in two different casks, first in ex-brandy barrels and then in ex-bourbon barrels, resulting in a complex and layered flavor profile.
When it comes to tasting notes, the Beenleigh Double Cask 5 YO Rum 40% boasts a rich and smooth taste with hints of vanilla, caramel, and oak. It's the perfect sipping rum, best enjoyed neat or over ice.
For those who love to pair their drinks with food, this rum pairs perfectly with dark chocolate, coffee, and even a good cigar. It's the perfect addition to any special occasion or a relaxing evening at home.
- Handcrafted with care and precision
- Family-owned Beenleigh Distillery with over 150 years of heritage
- Traditional winemaking process steeped in sustainability and quality
- Complex and layered flavor profile from double cask aging
- Smooth taste with hints of vanilla, caramel, and oak
- Perfect sipping rum, best enjoyed neat or over ice
- Pairs perfectly with dark chocolate, coffee, and cigars
Join the community of wine enthusiasts who support family-owned wineries and indulge in the exquisite Beenleigh Double Cask 5 YO Rum 40%. It's a true testament to the craft and dedication of the Beenleigh Distillery, and a must-have for any rum lover's collection.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.