- Region France
- Wine Style Fresh Unoaked Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Light medium
A sip of Barton & Guestier Chablis Saint Louis 2020 is like taking a stroll through the rolling hills of Burgundy, France. This family-owned winery has been crafting exceptional wines for over 300 years, and their Chablis Saint Louis is no exception.
The grapes for this wine are handpicked and carefully selected to ensure only the highest quality fruit is used. The traditional winemaking process involves aging the wine in stainless steel tanks, allowing the flavors to develop naturally. Sustainability is at the forefront of Barton & Guestier's winemaking philosophy, and they take great care to minimize their impact on the environment.
When you pour a glass of Chablis Saint Louis, you'll be greeted with an aromatic nose of seductive pear and apricot, with delicate mineral notes. On the palate, the wine is crisp and refreshing, with a bright acidity that pairs perfectly with seafood or white cheeses.
- Family-owned winery with over 300 years of winemaking experience
- Handpicked grapes and traditional winemaking process
- Sustainable winemaking practices
- Aromatic nose with seductive pear and apricot notes
- Crisp and refreshing with a bright acidity
- Perfectly paired with seafood or white cheeses
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.