- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Full
This Pinot Noir is more than just a wine - it's a labor of love from the Babich family. For over 100 years, they've been crafting exceptional wines in New Zealand, and their Winemakers' Reserve Pinot Noir 2019 is no exception.
The grapes for this wine were grown on Babich's estate-owned Cowslip Valley vineyard in the Waihopai Valley of Marlborough. The family's commitment to sustainability means that the vineyard is managed with the utmost care, ensuring that the grapes are of the highest quality.
The traditional winemaking process used for this Pinot Noir is a testament to the Babich family's dedication to their craft. Fermentation in open vats with hand plunging allows for maximum flavor extraction, resulting in a smooth, full-flavored wine.
When you take a sip of this Pinot Noir, you'll be transported to the rolling hills of Marlborough. The tasting notes include ripe cherry, blackberry, and a hint of spice. It's the perfect wine to pair with roasted duck, grilled salmon, or a hearty mushroom risotto.
By choosing Babich Winemakers' Reserve Pinot Noir 2019, you're not just supporting a family-owned winery - you're becoming part of their community. The Babich family has been making wine for generations, and their passion for their craft is evident in every bottle.
- Grown on Babich's estate-owned Cowslip Valley vineyard in the Waihopai Valley of Marlborough
- Traditional winemaking techniques including fermentation in open vats with hand plunging
- Tasting notes of ripe cherry, blackberry, and a hint of spice
- Perfectly paired with roasted duck, grilled salmon, or a hearty mushroom risotto
- Family-owned winery with over 100 years of winemaking experience
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.