- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
Indulge in the Babich Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé Magnum 1.5L 2018, a delightful dry Rosé that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. This wine is crafted from a blend of Pinot Noir clones grown in the Rapaura district of Marlborough, a region renowned for producing some of the finest wines in the world.
Babich is a family-owned winery that has been producing exceptional wines for over 100 years. The winery's heritage and commitment to quality are evident in every bottle of wine they produce. The traditional winemaking process is followed with great care, ensuring that each wine is crafted to perfection.
The Babich Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé Magnum 1.5L 2018 is a sustainably produced wine that is perfect for those who appreciate the finer things in life. The wine boasts a fragrant aroma and a dry, crisp taste that is sure to please. It is an excellent choice for pairing with a variety of foods, including seafood, salads, and light pasta dishes.
- Crafted from a blend of Pinot Noir clones grown in the Rapaura district of Marlborough
- Produced by a family-owned winery with over 100 years of experience
- Sustainably produced using traditional winemaking methods
- Fragrant aroma and dry, crisp taste
- Perfect for pairing with seafood, salads, and light pasta dishes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.