- Region New Zealand
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Light medium
Welcome to the world of Babich Family Estates, where we bring you the finest organic Pinot Noir from our Headwaters vineyard. Our family-owned winery has been producing exceptional wines for over 100 years, and we take pride in our traditional winemaking process that ensures the highest quality and sustainability.
Our Headwaters Organic Pinot Noir 2019 is a true masterpiece, with aromas of gunflint and smoke, spice and cherry, and a hint of oyster shell and mushroom complexity. The medium-weighted and fine texture of the wine is complemented by layers of flavor on the palate, including nutmeg, cherry, and vanilla. Raspberry and a trace of chocolate join in on the finish, making it a wine with grace and interest.
At Babich Family Estates, we believe in the power of community and craft, and our Headwaters Organic Pinot Noir is a testament to that. We take great care in every step of the winemaking process, from the hand-picking of the grapes to the aging in French oak barrels. Our commitment to sustainability and quality is evident in every sip of our wine.
This Pinot Noir is perfect for wine enthusiasts who appreciate the finer things in life. It pairs well with a variety of foods, including roasted duck, grilled salmon, and mushroom risotto. The wine's complex flavors and aromas make it a great addition to any meal.
- Aromas of gunflint and smoke, spice and cherry, with a hint of oyster shell and mushroom complexity
- Medium-weighted and fine texture with layers of flavor on the palate, including nutmeg, cherry, and vanilla
- Raspberry and a trace of chocolate join in on the finish, making it a wine with grace and interest
- Hand-picked grapes and aged in French oak barrels for the highest quality and sustainability
- Pairs well with roasted duck, grilled salmon, and mushroom risotto.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.