- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
Discover the enchanting Ata Rangi Crimson Pinot Noir 2021, crafted by a family-owned winery with a rich heritage in New Zealand's Martinborough region. This wine boasts an enticing nose of dark cherry, new season raspberry, and wild mulberries, with light touches of smoky clove and exotic spice. The rich flavors of sweet red plum and black cherry burst onto the palate, carried evenly to the finish by very fine, supple tannins.
Ata Rangi is committed to sustainable winemaking practices, ensuring that their vineyards and surrounding environment are preserved for future generations. Their traditional winemaking process involves handpicking the grapes and using natural yeasts for fermentation, resulting in a wine that truly reflects the terroir of the region.
This Pinot Noir pairs perfectly with roasted duck, lamb, or mushroom risotto. Its underlying structure has real weight and power, making it a versatile wine that can be enjoyed on its own or with a meal.
- Crafted by a family-owned winery with a rich heritage in New Zealand's Martinborough region
- Enticing nose of dark cherry, new season raspberry, and wild mulberries
- Light touches of smoky clove and exotic spice enhance the rich flavors of sweet red plum and black cherry
- Very fine, supple tannins carry evenly right to the finish
- Traditional winemaking process using natural yeasts for fermentation
- Sustainable winemaking practices to preserve the environment
- Pairs perfectly with roasted duck, lamb, or mushroom risotto
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.