- Region Portugal
- Wine Style Fortified
- Wine Type Fortified
- Grapes Tourigablend
- Body Full
Introducing the Altano Quinta do Ataide Reserva 2019 - a wine that embodies the rich history and tradition of family-owned wineries. This wine is crafted by the Symington family, who have been producing wine for over 130 years. Their passion for winemaking is evident in every sip of this exquisite wine.
The Symington family's winery is located in the Douro Valley, a region known for its steep terraced vineyards and unique microclimate. The family has been working these vineyards for five generations, and their expertise is reflected in the quality of their wines.
The Altano Quinta do Ataide Reserva 2019 is made using traditional winemaking methods, with a focus on sustainability and quality. The grapes are handpicked and carefully selected to ensure only the best fruit is used. The wine is then aged in oak barrels for 12 months, giving it a rich and complex flavour.
This wine has a deep ruby colour and a complex aroma of ripe red fruit, chocolate and spices. On the palate, it is intense and full-bodied, with a long and elegant finish. The tannins are well-structured, giving the wine a firm backbone that will allow it to age gracefully for years to come.
The Altano Quinta do Ataide Reserva 2019 is the perfect wine to pair with hearty meat dishes, such as roast beef or lamb. It also pairs well with strong cheeses, such as aged cheddar or blue cheese.
- Crafted by the Symington family, who have been producing wine for over 130 years
- Made using traditional winemaking methods, with a focus on sustainability and quality
- Aged in oak barrels for 12 months, giving it a rich and complex flavour
- Intense and full-bodied, with a long and elegant finish
- Pairs well with hearty meat dishes and strong cheeses
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.