- Region New Zealand
- Extras Family Owned
- Wine Style Fresh Spicy Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Pinot Noir
- Body Medium
- Acidity Low
Welcome to the world of Stratum Pinot Noir 2022, a full-bodied red wine that is sure to delight your senses. Sourced from select vineyards across California, this wine is the perfect choice for wine enthusiasts who prefer family-owned wineries.
At Stratum, we take pride in our heritage and the traditional winemaking process that has been passed down through generations. Our family-owned winery is committed to sustainability and quality, ensuring that every bottle of Stratum Pinot Noir 2022 is crafted with care and attention to detail.
The Stratum Pinot Noir 2022 offers sweet and earthy aromas that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. With a velvety smooth texture and flavors of dark fruit, tobacco, and oak, this wine is perfect for special occasions or a relaxing evening at home.
Our Pinot Noir pairs well with a variety of foods, including grilled salmon, roasted chicken, and mushroom risotto. The wine's complex flavors and aromas make it a versatile choice for any meal.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.