- Region South Africa
- Extras Cause, Organic, Vegan
- Wine Type Red, White
The main beneficiary, the Player Ntombela Foundation, continues the legacy of renowned rhino conservationist Dr Ian Player. Despite progress two decades ago, poaching since 2008 has posed a renewed threat to rhinos, with roughly 7000 lost in South Africa alone.
Experience exceptional wines with a purpose - Rhino Run, where conservation and craftsmanship converge.
Explore the Rhino Run range:
Rhino Run Organic Chenin Blanc 2020 Medium-bodied, it captures the wild's essence with delightful peach aromas and lingering floral notes. A culinary companion, it elevates vegetable dishes and salads, pairing seamlessly with the delicate essence of fish.
Rhino Run Organic Cabernet Sauvignon 2020 Medium-bodied, rich plum, mulberry, and mint on the nose, followed by layers of blackcurrant, cherries, and spice on the palate. It is well-balanced and structured with juicy, sweet tannins and a dry finish.
Rhino Run Organic Sauvignon Blanc 2020 A fruit-driven, dry wine presenting aromas of fresh lime zest, gooseberry, and green apple with hints of cut grass. The palate unfolds with citrus and green apple flavours, balanced with lively acidity.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.