- Region Italy
- Wine Style Sparkling
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Grapes Other White
- Body Light
- Sweet Offdry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Muselet
Not only is this presented in a beautiful bottle that would look great on any celebratory table, but more importantly it’s a delicious little drop. While Veneto is most well-known for its big bold reds (Valpolicella and Amarone) it’s also home to Glera, used to make Prosecco. Light and fresh, its perfect for summer after a long, hot day in the sun. Fresh lemon, apple and grapefruit rind are most obvious and make this the perfect match for seafood or a fresh, summer salad.
Freixenet have crossed oceans to lend their expertise to Prosecco and the result is a charming Summer fizzy!
Made from the finest Glera grapes in northern Italy’s Prosecco region of Veneto, Freixenet Prosecco DOC is a premium, extra-dry sparkling wine. Light, delicate and fresh with notes of green apple, citrus and flowers and a lively effervescence.
Toast this sparkling to both big and small moments.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.