- Region New Zealand
- Spirit Type Rtd, Vodka
New Zealand's beloved RTD brand, Pals, has taken inspiration from an April Fool's joke and delivered a flavor that will leave your taste buds pleasantly surprised. The Beige One may raise an eyebrow or two at first glance, but there's nothing dull about this concoction of vodka, pink guava, lime, and soda.
Pals enthusiasts might recall the beige can making its debut on social media as an April Fools' prank. The team humorously claimed they had run out of colors to name their drinks after, leading to the birth of The Beige One. Co-Founder and Director Mat Croad shared, "The April Fools Post had such a great reaction from our followers, so we thought 'why don't we just run with it?' Putting pink guava and lime into a beige can is a bit unexpected, but it's undoubtedly original and boundary-pushing, and that's what Pals will always be about."
Now, let's talk taste. If you're wondering what pink guava tastes like, think of regular guava but with an extra splash of pink. And if you're not familiar with guava, picture a fruit you've tried, but with a distinctly guava-ey twist.
- Alcohol by Volume (Alc / Vol): 5%
- Only 31 calories per 100ml
- A mere 0.9g of sugar per 100ml
- All-natural flavors
- Absolutely no artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Gluten-free and vegan-friendly
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.