- Region Italy
- Wine Style White earthy
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Medium full
- Closure Cork
Luca Bosio Vineyards has expertly crafted their 2021 Langhe Chardonnay DOC using Chardonnay grapes from the Langhe region of Italy. The Langhe DOC is known for being one of the more flexible DOCs in Italy, allowing for the use of various local and international grape varieties in different quantities. As a result, Luca Bosio has created a 100% Chardonnay wine, a varietal that has gained popularity since the DOC was established in 1994.
To create this wine, modern winemaking techniques were utilized, such as fermenting the Chardonnay grapes for 10 days in steel tanks at low temperatures, followed by a 4-month aging process on its own yeast. The result is a smooth and fruit-forward wine with well-balanced acidity, making it an ideal choice for a warm afternoon. This wine is best served chilled and can be enjoyed now. It pairs well with fish dishes and can also be enjoyed as an aperitif.
13% abv. 100% Chardonnay.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.