- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Sparkling
- Wine Type Sparkling
- Grapes Other White
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Medium
"This Gisborne fizz comes with a crown seal and pays homage to the world’s most popular white grape, Chardonnay, which makes up 100% of this big buttery bubbly. It is dry with flavours of fresh bread from time on yeast lees, which add depth and flavour to this great value sparkling wine."
- 4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer
Looking for an affordable bubbles that hits all the right notes?
Look no further than this classic blend from Hihi, the Hihi Bubble & Squeak Brut Cuvee NV. Pinot Noir was harvested in 2016 from Gisborne and the Chardonnay from a similar area, but from a range of vintages between 2013 and 2016. Fermented separately, they were then blended together before being bottled and aged. Notes of citrus and red berries, alongside a toasty, biscuit finish make this an ideal aperitif, or quaffer.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $8.99 for the North Island and $11.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $11.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.