- Region New Zealand
- Extras Sustainably Focussed
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Syrah
- Closure Screw Top
Brimming with dark fruits and layered with pepper and spice, this Syrah is elegantly textured and warmly wrapped up in oak nuances.
88 Points, Cam Douglas MS "Lifted, fruity, fresh and varietal bouquet of Syrah with aromas and flavours of black currant, red cherry, some raspberry, some black spice and red peppercorn. Mild oak aromas of vanilla and baking spice add-in a little complexity. Fruity, fresh and dry on the palate with flavours that mirror the nose, fine tannins and plenty of fresh acidity adding crispness and crunch to the texture and finish. Balanced and well made presented in a drink now style so best drinking upon purchase and through 2022."
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
Wither Hills is an accredited winery with Sustainable Winegrowing NZ (SWNZ) and in 2009 Wither Hills initiated a conservation project at the Rarangi wetlands that involved a major weed eradication and control, the replanting of natives as well as protecting the rare flora. The Rarangi wetlands is crucial to the biodiversity in the region and Wither Hills continue to hold and annual planting day in the region.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.