- Region United Kingdom
- Extras Sustainably Focussed
- Spirit Type Gin
Every bottle is one-third rhubarb juice. So it’s naturally pink. It tastes like rhubarb and looks like rhubarb because that’s what it ruddy well is: rhubarb.
Freshly pressed rhubarb juice, juniper, coriander seed, elderflower, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, angelica root, orange peel, lemon peel, plus a secret ingredient…
Fresh, tangy rhubarb explodes on the nose with a pinch of black pepper.
The palate gives complex and mouth-watering rhubarb with cardamom and sweet orange. Rhubarb returns with cinnamon for a long, sweet finish.
International Wine & Spirits Competition Silver 2021
The Gin Masters Gold (Flavoured Gin) 2019
San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze 2018
The Gin Masters Gold (Flavoured Gin) 2017
Warner’s as we know it was born in 2012 when they diversified their family farm in a bid to save the world from mediocre gin! Leaders in the craft gin category, Warner’s inventive and big-hearted ethos helps them in their mission to create epic, 100% natural, sustainably crafted farm-grown drinks that bring people together for moments that truly matters.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.