- Region South Africa
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé, White
- Grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Closure Screw Top
Rose from South Africa, not the most common region to be producing a blush but a tasty bottling none the less. Chardonnay and Pinot Noir were grown and vinified separately before being blended to ensure the winemakers got what they were looking for – a wine with depth of flavour and true varietal character. Try this one with fresh fish this summer, or as an aperitif after a long day at the beach." - Wine Central Tasting Panel
A crisp off dry wine with upfront fresh floral flavours and a soft and fruity finish. The Chardonnay contributes elegance and crisp acidity whilst the Pinot Noir brings intensity.Best enjoyed with tuna, light curries, smoked salmon, chicken or simply on its own.
12.15% abv. Chardonnay 94% and Pinot Noir 6% grapes.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.