- Region Argentina, Southamerica
- Extras Sustainably Focussed
- Wine Style Soft Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Malbec
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Medium
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
"This is an incredibly consistent red from the country once referred to as the wine world’s sleeping giant, namely, Argentina. Dark mocha cocoa and chocolate notes combine with juicy plummy red fruit flavours and a smooth medium body. What more could you ask for? Lovely wine. Great price." - 4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer (2019 vintage)
A rich, red coloured wine with violet hues, and aromas of plums and cherries. Round in the mouth with a touch of truffle and vanilla. Terrific value for money.
This wine comes from an awarded winery in South America. Trapiche is the winner of "Argentina Wine Producer of the Year" (twice) plus a regular member of "Value Brands of the Year" by Wines & Spirits Magazine.
Trapiche is sustainably focussed by ensuring no chemicals touch their wines and their vineyards are becoming increasingly biodynamic. Discover more about their efforts here.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.