- Region France
- Extras Bioynamic, Organic
- Wine Style Rich Oaky Whites
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Body Medium
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Cork
Biodynamic Chardonnay, a must try! Biodynamic viticulture essentially uses a holistic view in both the vineyard and winery during the winemaking process. To be labelled biodynamic, wine producers must meet stringent criteria in the areas of pest management, weed control, processing and packing. The Domaine de Tholomies Chardonnay is delicious, fresh, and fruity, with notes of white peach, ripe apple, jasmine, and a hint of spicy vanilla. Drink this one now and in the coming years.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Pays d'Oc region
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.