- Region France
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Rich, Oaky Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Closure Cork
If you love Chardonnay don’t go past this one! Domaine de Tholomies’ La Chapelle is big, creamy and filled to the brim with ripe stone fruit. Imagine ripe golden peaches with whipped cream sitting alongside a vase filled with jasmine and lemon verbena and your close to what greets you when opening this bottle. Another big tick for us is that this wine is certified organic, really enforcing the true terroir of the Pays d'Oc where the grapes are sourced.
4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer (2016 vintage) "Big, bold, creamy and organic. This Chardonnay has all the bells and whistles that lovers of great Chardonnay look for – and organic certification from Agriculture France, one of Europe’s leading organic certification bodies. It’s from southern France’s Pays d’Oc region – also known as the Languedoc. Flavours of citrus and moderate acidity provide balance to this tasty, crowd pleasing dry white wine."
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.