- Region New Zealand
- Wine Style Fresh Unoaked Whites
- Wine Type White
- Closure Screw Top
Classic in style, this Sauvignon Blanc bursts with tropical aromas of passionfruit and mango complimented by a hint of minerality. The palate is beautifully textural and offers a fresh acidity that carries great length leaving flavours of lime and grapefruit.
Marlborough experienced a classic cool climate growing season leading into the 2020 harvest. A mild winter merged gently into an early spring, followed by a cooler start to summer. Our Sauvignon Blanc lapped up the sunshine in the second half of the summer, which hit record temperatures, resulting in superb ripening conditions. Our diverse range of vineyards spread across several microclimates, ensured that we harvested each parcel of fruit at their best expression, with some great intensity seen in all varietals.
Ti Point wines were born of the passion and determination of three generations of women to create elegant wines of layers and texture. Full-flavoured, supple and smooth, these are stylish wines to be shared with family, friends and food.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.