- Region New Zealand
- Wine Type Rosé
- Grapes Merlot
- Closure Screw Top
Displaying a light pink salmon colour in the glass, this wine offers aromas of peach, fresh cream, strawberry and crisp watermelon. The palate is succulent with lively acidity that helps give great persistence of flavour.
The Hawke’s Bay 2020 growing season was a little warmer than average and quite a lot drier, with some fantastic sunshine late in the summer. Disease pressure was nonexistent, and the fruit was in perfect condition across all varietals. This allowed us to pick the grapes when they were showing good natural acidity relative to their sugar and flavour ripeness. Perfect for all our wine styles.
Ti Point wines were born of the passion and determination of three generations of women to create elegant wines of layers and texture. Full-flavoured, supple and smooth, these are stylish wines to be shared with family, friends and food.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.