- Region Scotland
- Spirit Type Whisky, Whisky-singlemalt
Extremely limited stocks available for the collectors and aficionados among us.
Our Malt Master Dr Craig Wilson hand selected whisky from three different cask types - refill, Pedro Ximenez Oloroso seasoned and first fill ex-bourbon - until he found just the right recipe for this effortlessly delightful dram. It's full on fragrant fresh fruit, rich honey and mellow vanilla, followed by juicy pear, sweet spice and the tingling warmth of white pepper.
The silky-smooth Single Malt is made to be enjoyed.
Made with spring water so pure that legend says its stream was unlawfully diverted by rival distillery managers on a number of occasions in the late 19th century. Dufftown’s signature smooth whiskies are achieved by a secret combination of both American and European oak casks. Our 12 YO was matured in both American and European oak casks producing an easy to enjoy whisky with a smooth nutty and dried fruits profile. Our 12 YO has accumulated 23 awards including a Double Gold at the San Francisco Spirits Competition in 2020.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.