- Region New Zealand
- Extras Low Weight Bottle
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Grapes Malbec, Merlot
Power and sophistication. Two of the more approachable and generous red varieties from Bordeaux, Merlot and Malbec are a match made in heaven - soft and juicy meets inky and robust. From the Gravels of Hawkeâ€™s Bay, this blend of Merlot and Malbec delivers a matrimony of elegance and temptation.
Rich, black plum and cassis aromas of Merlot are met by violets, wild berries and game from Malbec. This is an elegant wine with depth of flavour and an assertive yet warming structure. The palate is loaded with dark berry fruits, mocha and spice, while earthy and cedar undertones add a layer of savoury complexity enhanced by balanced acidity.
A New World perspective on an Old World tradition, this one is sure to satisfy the staunchest Bordeaux-philes.
9 months in French and American oak barriques (20% new).
From the Gravels, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
The Hunting Lodge 'Expressions' range has sustainability at the forefront withÂ the labels and cartonsÂ being produced from 100% recycled material.
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.