- Region Scotland
- Spirit Type Whiskey, Whisky-singlemalt
Introducing The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Licensed Dram, in honour of George Smith’s successful pursuit of obtaining the first whisky license in the Glen in 1824. The whisky is a ‘First Fill Double Oak’ and has the fruity house style of the celebrated. The Glenlivet 12YO, with first fill ex-Bourbon and first fill ex-European barrels.
This is a non-chill filtered Single Malt with an ABV of 48%. A new take on the original Speyside Whisky which started it all.
On the nose, soft peaches, strawberry jam intertwined with warming cinnamon and gingerbread. Golden honey, vanilla custard layered perfectly with hazelnut and liquorice on the palate. Long and slightly sweet finish with lasting spice notes
Like That Product? We Think You'll Also Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $6.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $10.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.