- Region New Zealand
- Extras Sustainably Focussed
- Wine Style Dessert
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Sauvignon Blanc
- Closure Screw Top
A hand-crafted, Single Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc from carefully selected parcel of Stanrock's sunny Awatere Valley vineyard.
Lush dessert wine, an absolute treat this winter. Stanrock’s Noble Sauvignon Blanc is one not to be missed. ‘Noble Harvest’ refers to a fungus, commonly known as Botrytis, which aids in the production of these sweet wines. Technically, the fungus allows the grapes to fully ripen, while dehydrating them of their water, leaving behind a sweet, luscious grape which is ready to be picked. 2014 was a great year and when tasting the wine today, almost 7 years later, you can see why. Honey, bitter and sweet marmalade, and candied lemon are most obvious on the nose. There’s a great balance of acidity and sweetness, and we think it would be served best with a bitter lemon tart or alongside roast peaches served with vanilla bean ice cream. Enjoy!
Gold New World Wine Awards 2016
18/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Awatere Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand
Stanley Estates is SWNZ Sustainable Winegrowing New Zealand) certified.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.