- Region France
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Grapes Cabernet Sauvignon
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Acidity Crisp
- Alcohol Low
- Closure Cork
Deceptively light in the glass but bursting with flavour on the palate.
Soupcon de Fruit Rose from the Loire is easy drinking, well balanced, fresh, fruity and not to be missed. Made from a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, think sweet strawberries, crushed raspberries and a hint of lemon and pink grapefruit. Drink now and into the summer of 20/21.
Pale salmon with an expressive bouquet of fresh fruits such as strawberry and evolving into aromas of lime. Soft, fresh, well-balanced palate, floral and fruity. This harmonious Rosé will charm Rosé lovers and yet-to-be-drinkers alike with its fresh feel and pleasant finish.
Ideal with desserts, and some oriental dishes, with a sweet and sour taste which goes beautifully with the sweetness of Cabernet d'Anjou. Perfect match with a strawberry tart.
90% Cabernet Franc & 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.