- Region Australia
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Syrah
- Body Full
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Medium
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol High
Shiraz from the Barossa should be all we need to say. But for those of you who need a bit more convincing this is what we love about Sisters Run. Named for the young winemaker’s dash to the car mid vintage, it’s made from grapes sourced from family vineyards throughout the Barossa and is produced in line with the teams ethos ‘the best wine, is the wine you like’. Its rich, spicy and savoury with the classic Barossa depth of flavour we know and love. Try it with hard cheeses, or simply by itself in the run down to winter."
Big, brooding and mouth-filling. Flavours of blackberry pie and sweet milk chocolate hover in the mid palate. The finish is rounded and lengthy with a touch of fresh tannins.
92/100, Natalie Maclean "A well-priced juicy Shiraz with ripe blackberry, red berry jam, plum, cocoa, savoury herbs and toasted nut flavours on the palate, generous and soft with ripe tannins. Easy-to-enjoy with burgers and ribs."
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.