- Region Italy
- Wine Style Soft, Fruity Reds
- Grapes Otherred
- Body Light
- Sweet Dry
- Tannin Medium
- Acidity Balanced
- Alcohol Medium
- Closure Cork
Big Bardoliono blend. Direct to us from Verona, north-eastern Italy comes this big blend of Italian natives – mostly Corvina and Rondinella with hints of Molinara. The grapes are planted on a mixture of clay and pebbles and once picked and crushed the winemakers follow traditional vinification practices in the winery. Its ruby in the glass, and fresh and aromatic on the nose. Plum is obvious and is backed up with notes of pepper and maraschino cherries. Try with any tomato-based pasta this year, and in a few years to come.
A light, ruby-red coloured Bardolino that has a powerful bouquet with notes of black pepper and marasca cherry. A delicate a fresh taste on the palate with plum notes. Ideally served with Risotti, pasta courses with meat sauces and fowl. The grapes originated from Botter Spa, located in the Veneto region, 30 km north-east of Venice.
Grape varieties: 60% Corvina veronese, 30% Rondinella, 10% Molinara.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.