- Region Australia
- Extras Organic
- Wine Style Aromatic Whites
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Pinot Gris
- Closure Screw Top
The 2019 Sans & Pareil Pinot Grigio is juicy and fresh, filled with apple and pear and ending with a crisp acidity that leaves you wanting more. There is a hint of jasmine and lychee on the nose and its perfume fills the glass from the first sip. Drink now and for the next few years.
A crisp, ripe and vibrant Pinot Grigio isÂ distinctly aromatic with passionfruit and floral aromas leading to vibrant apple and pear on the palate. Tart acidity adds bite to the finish. A great 'Grigio for warm afternoons.Â Â
The name 'Sans Pareil' means no equivalent andÂ the team at this Aussie winery strive to produce wines that are unrivalled by breaking tradition and producing wines to "cultivate your passion."
South East Australia
San PareilÂ use herbicides that are only a contact chemical therefore the vines do not take up any harsh chemicals. They are also blessed withÂ dry heatÂ during the growing season that prevents them from needing fungicides.Â OnlyÂ copper and sulphurÂ is used as aÂ fungicide protective cover.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.