- Region Italy
- Wine Style Soft, Fruity Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Otherred
- Closure Cork
"Negro Amaro is a deeply coloured red grape from the south of Italy, best known for its role as a richly flavoursome blending grape in reds made in Puglia; that long, hot region forming the calf muscle and heel of Italy’s boot. It grows all over this long, arid region, finding its pinnacle not only in blends but, increasingly, in single varietal wines such as this one. Dark black fruit flavours combine with refreshing acidity, which adds character and length to each delicious sip. This wine significantly over-delivers on flavour and value for money." - 4 Stars, Joelle Thomson, Wine Writer
Purple red colour with violet hues. The bouquet is intense and persistent with hints of blackcurrant, berry fruit and balsamic and vanilla notes. A smooth and balanced full-bodied wine with a long and pleasantly flavoured finish.
The Talò range pays homage to the vine growing families and their stories in the San Marzano region.
Silver International Wine Content, Bucharest 2019
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.