- Region France
- Wine Style Powerful Reds
- Wine Type Red
- Grapes Grenache, Other Red, Syrah
- Closure Cork
Looking for a crowd pleaser for the dinner table tonight? This GSM blend from the Cotes du Rhone Villages Plan de Dieu could be just the ticket. The 2017 from Romain Duvernay grabbed our eye as being from a Grenache dominated, and relatively new (in the grand scheme of French wine history!!) appellation in the Rhone Valley, named after the plains the vines are planted on. Its easy drinking, with notes of black and red fruit, a touch of gaminess and a hint of pepper. It'll pair well with almost anything, so grab a case and enjoy.
Romain Duvenay is a talented oenologist who has worked in Bordeaux, Languedoc and Burgundy, but ended up in the Rhône Valley after having fallen in love with the terroir and iconic grape varieties (Grenache , Syrah and Mourvedre).
Côtes du Rhône, France
17/20Â Wine Central Tasting Panel
90/100 Decanter 2018
90-92 Robert Parker 2018
15% abv. 75% Grenache, 20% Syrah & 5% Mourvedre grapes.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.