- Region France
- Wine Style Rose
- Wine Type Rosé
- Grapes Grenache, Other Red
- Closure Cork
Famed French winemaker Romain Duvernay strikes again, this time with a bright pink roseÌ from Costières de Nimes. The region is just to the west of the Rhone Valley and is known for Grenache, Syrah, Marselan and international varietals like Cab Sauv. This 2019 is easy drinking with notes of ripe strawberry and lemon. The acidity is well balanced and it's a great tipple at the end of a long day. Drink now.
From rolled pebbles terraces in Costières de Nimes comes a bright Rosé in both colour and character. Ripe fruits and citrus notes with a silky palate and slightly tangy finish.
Romain Duvenay is a talented oenologist who has worked in Bordeaux, Languedoc and Burgundy, but ended up in the Rhône Valley after having fallen in love with the terroir and iconic grape varieties (Grenache , Syrah and Mourvedre).
Costières de Nimes is an Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée (AOC) area in between the ancient city of Nimes and the western Rhône delta.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Costières de Nimes, Southern Rhône, France
12.5% abv. Grenache grapes.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.