- Region Italy
- Wine Style White earthy
- Wine Type White
- Grapes Chardonnay
- Closure Cork
100% Chardonnay from Italyâ€™s far north. While itâ€™s not the first region you think of when you think of Chardonnay, the Trevenezie IGT (which encompasses most of Italyâ€™s northeast) produces large quantities of wine from a range of different grapes. The â€˜10 Things I Must Do in My Lifeâ€™ Chardonnay is full of life and bursting with notes of peach, apple, and vanilla. Its smooth and fresh with a hint of jasmine on the finish. Chill it down and enjoy!
'10 Things' refers to 10 things you must do in your life. Federico Migliorini (Rock Wines founder) talks of asking Harry Potter for tricks and making excellent wines, what will yours be?
Rock Wines are built on a foundation ofÂ quality, creativity and fun. "Each wine is a funny part of my life" says founderÂ Federico MiglioriniÂ whose collection of Italian wines are a cosmopolitanÂ mix of high quality and energy.
17/20, Wine Central Tasting Panel
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.