- Region Ireland
- Spirit Type Whiskey
Triple distilled and matured in the finest oak casks, Redbreast is regarded by many as the definitive expression of single pot still Irish whiskey. Boasting the flavour complexity and distinctive qualities of Pot Still whiskey.
A complex, spicy, fruity aroma with toasted wood notes. Full flavoured and complex; silky smooth with a harmonious balance of spicy, fruity, sherry and toasted notes. Satisfying long to finish with complex flavours that linger on the palate.
Matured in a combination of bourbon seasoned American oak barrels and Oloroso sherry seasoned Spanish oak butts.
The Robin Redbreast is the only bird which sings continously throughout the dark Irish winters and is one of the very few small birds that choose to winter in Ireland. It's the enduring spirits that inspires the namesake, Redbreast Irish Whiskey.
Like That Wine, We Think You Will Like One of These
Shipping & Returns
- Pricing For 1-12 bottles, shipping is $5.99 for Auckland, $7.99 for the North Island and $9.99 for the South Island. For 13 or more bottles, shipping is $9.99 for Auckland, $14.99 for the North Island and $17.99 for the South Island.
- Timing We estimate delivery to be up to 3-4 working days for urban NZ addresses, and up to 5 working days for rural delivery.
- Click and collect is available from our Albany warehouse shop.
- We do not ship outside of New Zealand.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes. Delivery is via NZ Couriers.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the ‘Complete Orders’ link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.